Ingredients (10x Treats):
1 Soft Avocado
1 cup Pine Nuts (can be replaced with shredded coconut or other nuts)
1 Dark Chocolate Bar (60% and up)
1 tsp Sweetener (optional)
1. Melt the dark chocolate in a water bath or a microwave and set aside.
2. Mash the avocado with a fork in a medium bowl until nice and creamy.
3. Gently add melted chocolate into the avocado mix and taste with a sweetener if desired.
4. Mix well and let chill in a fridge for about 10 minutes.
5. Using your hands create the small balls from the mixture and roll each ball in pine nuts, coconut or other shredded nuts.
6. Store in the fridge up to 4 days. (Or eat everything the same day..)