Great replacement for a regular bread to eat with your soup.
♦ ½ Cauliflower
♦ Fresh or/and dry herbs (Italian spice mix: basil, oregano,..)
♦ 1 cup Oats
♦ 1 tbsp Olive Oil
♦ some Water (about ½ cup)
♦ Salt & Pepper
- Cut the cauliflower in smaller pieces.
- Shred in a high-speed blender, or chop well with a knife.
- Shred the oats in a high-speed blender
- Mix well with the cauliflower and herbs.
- Then add olive oil and slowly start adding some water and mixing until you reach dough-like consistency.
- Once the dough is created you can start working with your hands to create 6 separate balls by rolling the dough in your hands. Press each ball with your hands until it flattens to about 1 cm.
- Bake the flatbread in the toaster for about 10 minutes, or until golden.
- Enjoy with the cauliflower soup or for a breakfast within 3 days!