Cauliflower Rice with Shrimp
Light and yet filling, one of our favorites for a dinner.
♦ 1 cup shredded Cauliflower
♦ 1 cup Broccoli
♦ 1 handful Green Beans
♦ 1 handful Endive
♦ 1 Scallion
♦ 1 piece Ginger
♦ Lime juice
♦ 2 tbsp Olive Oil
♦ ½ stock
♦ 150 ml of water
♦ 1 portion Shrimp (or another protein source)
- Chop the ginger and scallion. Separate the white and green parts from the scallion.
- In a medium non-stick skillet heat up 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add ginger and the white part of the scallion to the pan and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add small pieces of broccoli, small pieces of green beans, endive and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan fry the shrimps in some olive oil and set aside.
- Then add the shredded cauliflower, stock, and water to the broccoli mixture.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the rice is softened.
- Take off the heat, stir in the greens from the scallion and drizzle with some fresh lemon juice and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Taste with salt & pepper if desired, top with the shrimp and enjoy!
There are no products in the cart!