Courgette Creamy Soup
♦ ½ Cauliflower
♦ 400 ml Water
♦ 1 Stock (chicken preferably)
♦ 1 tbsp Fresh herbs (basil, thyme)
♦ 1 tsp Curcuma
♦ 1 tbsp Pine nuts
- Separate the green leaves from the cauliflower and set aside.
- Cut the cauliflower in small pieces and cook in about 300 ml of water with stock until cauliflower softens.
- Blend the soup with a high-speed blender.
- Then, add Curcuma, chopped green cauliflower leaves, fresh herbs, and remaining 100 ml of water.
- Let to cook for another 10 minutes, or until green leaves soften, but still a bit crunchy.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with some pine nuts.
There are no products in the cart!