Creamy Zucchini Soup
Ingredients (3 portions):
1 Handful Fresh Parsley
2 Chicken Stock cubes
500 ml Water
250 ml Heavy Cream
1 tbsp Butter
6 Slices Bacon
1. Cut the zucchini in to small pieces and cook in a medium pan with water and the stock cubes until nice and tender (about 10 minutes).
2. Blend with a high speed blender.
3. Add the heavy cream, parsley and cook another 2 minutes.
4. Add the butter, take off the heat and stir well.
5. In a non-stick skillet fry the bacon slices until they’re nice and crispy.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with the crispy bacon, enjoy!