Fresh Cucumber Salad
Something light for with the BBQ dishes.
1 Green Apple
2 tbsp Agave or Honey
150 ml Water
Salt & Pepper
- Slice the cucumber into thin slices. You can use a mandolin slicer or try your skills with a knife. The thinner the better!
- Turn the slicer around and grate the green apple.
- Chop the scallion and add all 3 ingredients into a serving bowl.
- Add water, fresh lime juice, sweetener, salt, and pepper.
- Mix the salad well and let sit for about half an hour before serving.
There are no products in the cart!