Green Lover Salad
1 cup green beans
1 cup spinach
1 cup romaine lettuce
1 tbsp parsley leaves
1⁄2 green apple
1⁄2 cup celery
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp white vinegar
Salt & Pepper
1 handful Almonds (or 2 eggs)
Flax & Pumpkin Seeds
- Boil the green beans in a small pot for 5 minutes, until soft.
- Meanwhile, chop lettuce, spinach, and parsley
leaves, and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Cut 1⁄2 apple and 1⁄2 avocado in half and slice thin, then add to a serving bowl. Slice celery and mix all well.
- Season with salt, pepper, and drizzle with olive oil and vinegar.
- Squeeze half of the lime over the salad and top with almonds, eggs, or another source of protein of your choice.
- Sprinkle with some seeds, if available, and enjoy!
There are no products in the cart!