Grilled Pepper Quinoa Salad
Healthy and filling Quinoa Salad
1 Red Pepper
2 Handfuls Greens (spinach/romaine, endive)
1 Handful Pomegranate
1 cup cooked Quinoa
1 Handful Almonds
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Liquid Sweetener (Agave/Honey)
Salt & Pepper
- Cook the quinoa.
- Cut the red pepper in smaller pieces and roast in a pan with 1 tbsp olive oil until nice and golden.
- Heat up another nonstick pan and dry roast almonds until nice and golden.
- Meanwhile, chop the greens and mix them with cooked quinoa in a serving bowl.
- Season the salad with olive oil, fresh lemon juice, sweetener, salt & pepper.
- Top with roasted pepper, almonds, and sprinkle with fresh pomegranate.
There are no products in the cart!