Mexican style salad made for your BBQ menu.
4 cups of Mesclun
1 piece of Avocado
8x Cherry tomatoes
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Fresh Corn
1⁄2 Fresh Lemon
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
- Cook the corn first for softer taste.
- Grill the corn and red bell pepper until nicely brown and soft.
- Add the lettuce mix at the bottom of a serving bowl.
- Slice the avocado in quarters and place it on the top of the salad mix.
- Half the cherry tomatoes and place them in between avocado pieces.
- Cut the bell pepper once done in quarters and place it on the top of your dish.
- Cut some corn kernels with a sharp knife and sprinkle over the salad.
- Taste with some salt, pepper, fresh lemon juice, and olive oil.
There are no products in the cart!