Parm Zucchini Crisps
1 Package Crispy Chicken Mix (or bread crumbs, salt, pepper and paprika mix)
50 g Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Slice the zucchini in to 0.5 cm thin slices.
2. Whisk one egg in a medium bowl and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl mix the crispy chicken mix with parmesan cheese and stir well.
4. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
5. Use the egg/parmesan mix to cover the zucchini slices on both sides, then smother them with the crispy chicken mix.
6. Lay the zucchini slices on a baking tray and make sure they don’t touch each other.
7. Once all the slices are covered and on the tray bake in the oven at 230 Celsius for 25 minutes, or until nice and golden.
8. Enjoy immediately with a glass of beer or as a movie snack!