Ingredients (9-12 portions):
5x Big Potatoes
1 cup of Pickles
Salt & Pepper
1. Boil the potatoes until nice and soft (about 40 minutes) then leave them to cool.
2. Boil eggs until well done (4-5 minutes) leave them to cool.
3. Meanwhile, cut the pickles and scallions in to small pieces and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
4. Once the potatoes and eggs are cooled, peel the skin off and cut them in to smaller pieces.
5. Mix all the ingredients, then add some water from the pickles, salt, pepper and leave overnight in the fridge, or at least a couple of hours before serving.