Shrimp Salad with Sweet Potatoes
Ingredients (2 portions):
2 Sweet Potatoes
1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
5 Basil Leaves
4 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
4 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Liquid Sweetener (Agave/Honey)
1 tsp White Vinegar
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat the oven on 230 Celsius.
2. Meanwhile, clean and cut sweet potatoes, and mix with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Transfer to a baking tray and bake potato chips for 15 minutes, then turn around. (you can use a fryer to make chips even faster and crispier)
4. Heat up a small pan and bake shrimps on 1 tbsp olive oil until nice and golden, then set aside.
5. In a medium bowl create the dressing combining 2 tbsp olive oil, liquid sweetener, the juice from 1/2 lemon, white vinegar, salt and pepper and chopped basil leaves.
6. Cut avocado and scallion in smaller pieces and add to the dressing.
7. Half cherry tomatoes and add them together with cooked shrimps to the dressing mixture to create the shrimp salad.
8. Serve the salad in the lettuce leaves and put sweet potato chips to the side.