Spicy Poke Bowl
200 g Tofu or Salmon
1⁄2 cup Endive or Romaine Lettuce
Edible Flowers (optional)
1⁄2 cup Quinoa or Rice
1 cm Ginger
1 tbsp White Vinegar
1 tbsp Sesame or Olive oil
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Samba Sauce
- Cook the tofu in boiled water for about 5 minutes, then transfer in a cloth or paper towel and drain well.
- In a medium-size bowl combine soya sauce, vinegar, oil, samba sauce, chopped shallot, ginger, and garlic.
- Cut tofu in smaller pieces (about 1 cm cubes) and let soak in the marinade.
(Optionally, you can use salmon instead of tofu. Marinade salmon for about 5-10 minutes and cook on the pan until nice and crispy from outside, but still raw on the inside).
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa or rice according to instructions on the packaging and set aside.
- Slice endive or lettuce, avocado, cucumber, carrot, celery, radish, spring onion and set aside.
- Garnish a plate adding all the ingredients side by side and top with some sunflower seeds, edible flowers and
fresh lemon juice.
Shopping CartThere are no products in the cart!Subtotal€0,00Total€0,00Continue Shopping