Spinach Pasta with Corn
Ingredients (2 portions):
400 g Spinach
1 cup Corn
200g Pasta of choice
1 tbsp Butter
250 ml Heavy Cream
2 tbsp Grated Cheese of choice
Salt & Pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to packaging instructions, then set aside (save half a cup of pasta water for later).
2. Chop the garlic, spinach and fry with butter in a deep skillet until nice and soft.
3. Transfer to a high speed blender, add salt & pepper and half a cup of pasta water and blend.
4. Transfer back to the deep skillet, add heavy cream, corn, additional seasoning if desired, and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes, then add the cooked pasta and stir well.
5. Top with your favorite cheese and enjoy!