Spinach Soup with Egg
Ingredients (2 portions):
3 Handfuls of Spinach
1 Clove of Garlic
Fresh Parsley Leaves
1 Chicken Stock cube
500 ml Water
1 tbsp Butter
1. Chop the garlic and add the butter and spinach together with the garlic to a medium pan and fry the garlic and spinach until it’s nice and soft.
2. Add the chicken stock and blend with high a speed blender.
3. Let it simmer for 1-2 minutes, then crack 2 eggs and stir gently until the eggs are cooked.
4. Add some salt and pepper if desired.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with the crispy corn and fresh parsley, enjoy!