Stuffed Green Apple
Green Apple dessert, breakfast or a snack.
1 Green Apple
1 cm ginger
3x mint leaves
1 handful pecans
1,5 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp manuka honey
- With a sharp knife gently cut out the center of apple to create about 0.5 cm thin apple wall circle.
- Separate the apple flash you took out of the apple from the seeds and other unusable parts.
- Chop the flesh of the apple into smaller pieces and transfer to a high-speed blender.
- Chop ginger and add to a blender with mint leaves,
cinnamon, and pecans (leave few pecans to decorate).
- Add some honey and blend the apple-pecan mixture
until you create a creamy paste.
- If you have difficulties to blend, add a little bit of vegan milk or water.
- Place a baking paper in a heatproof (silicon) cup and place the empty apple on the paper.
- Then fill in the center of the apple with pecan cream, sprinkle with some extra cinnamon, and top with few pecan nuts.
- Bake in the oven on 200 Celsius for 25 minutes or until apple is nice and soft and the cream and nuts darken
(be careful not to burn)
There are no products in the cart!