Sweet and Sour Pepper Tomato Sauce
Sweet and sour sauce to enjoy with your favorite steak!
1 Red Pepper
2 Handfuls Cherry Tomatoes
8x Basil Leaves
100 ml Red Wine
1 tbsp Balsamic
1 tsp liquid sweetener (agave/honey)
1 tsp Sweet Paprika Spice
Salt & Pepper
- Chop the red pepper in small pieces (the smaller the better).
- Heat up olive oil in a pan and add the paprika spice and chopped
- Roast about 1-2 minutes, then add halved cherry tomatoes.
- Roast another 2-3 minutes until nice and tender.
- Add chopped basil leaves, red wine, balsamico, salt, pepper, and sweetener.
- Let simmer for about 5 minutes and set aside.