Sweet Zucchini Flatbread
Ingredients (12 breads):
½ Cup Sugar
½ Cup Coconut Flour
½ Cup Coconut Oil
½ tsp Salt
1 Scoop Vanilla Vegan Perfection Powder
(can be replaced with any vanilla protein powder or vanilla aroma)
1. Grate the zucchini, then dry it using some kitchen roll.
2. In a large bowl mix the sugar, coconut flour, salt, vanilla powder and stir well.
3. Melt the coconut oil and add to the dry mixture.
4. In a separate bowl beat the 2 eggs, then stir in to the dry mixture.
5. Add the zucchini and mix all the ingredients until well combined.
6. Using your hands create the flat breads, then place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
7. Bake at 230 Celsius for about 25 minutes, or until nice and golden.
8. Enjoy with your favorite glass of milk, or top with some fresh fruits!