Zoodles with Tomatoes, Basil & Shrimp
Never heard of zoodles? Time to check it out!
5 basil leaves
1 spring onion
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 cup shrimps (150g)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp manuka honey
- Make zoodles (noodles) from zucchini using a zoodles maker or simply use a knife to slice thin “noodles”. You can also use a grater.
- Transfer to a bowl and pour with boiled water. Cover and let sit for at least 10 minutes, or until soft.
- Meanwhile, heat up a nonstick pan, chop spring onions (leave some onion for shrimp) and add it to a pan
together with olive oil and honey.
- Let cook for 1 minute, then add chopped tomatoes, basil leaves, and 150 ml water, salt, and pepper.
- Cover the pan and let to simmer on low to medium heat stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- In another small pan warm up olive oil, add the rest of spring onion, chopped ginger and shrimp and cook
for about 5 minutes.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add to tomato sauce. Cook for another 2 minutes and take off the heat.
- Transfer zoodles in a serving bowl and top with tomato sauce and shrimp!
There are no products in the cart!