Ingredients (8 Pops):
100 g Dark Chocolate
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
50 g White Chocolate
1 tbsp shredded Coconut
8 Wooden sticks
1. Melt the dark chocolate with coconut oil in a small bowl, stir and set aside.
2. Melt the white chocolate seperate and let it cool.
3. Cut each banana in half.
4. Then insert a wooden stick in the middle of the flat side.
5. Dip each banana in the dark chocolate and place on baking paper.
6. Transfer to the freezer or fridge for a few minutes, then take out and repeat the process to get a thick chocolate layer, and cool again.
7. Take out of the freezer and drizzle with white chocolate.
8. Sprinkle each banana on the bottom with some coconut for extra flavor. (use some left over chocolate to create a sticky layer before sprinkling)
9. Place back in the fridge and let chill until the chocolate is nice and crispy.